- Marie-Pierre DUBOS
- Main Theme:
Cloning and characterization of G-protein-coupled-receptors and identification of their endogenous ligands in Pacific oyster Crassostrea gigas
- Secondary Themes:
Involvement in the other themes of team 2 according to needs.
- Techniques in molecular biology: DNA and RNA extraction, real time quantitative PCR, PCR, Electrophoresis, Sub cloning, Purification of plasmids …
- Techniques in cell culture: Primary culture and maintenance of cell lines, Transfection …
- Biochemical techniques: Extraction of various cellular constituents (proteins, lipids), Reverse Endocrinology, Biochemical assays with Spectrometer and Luminometer …
- Techniques in histology: Sample preparation, Tissue section with microtome and cryostat, Staining, Immunohistochemistry, In situ hybridization, Laser microdissection.
- Transfert of skills with the students in Master's degree and in thesis :
Training to the techniques of molecular biology, cell culture and biochemistry …
- Broadcasting of knowledge with the general public:
Participation to the science Festival at Caen
- Assistant of Prevention appointed since 2007
- Member of council of laboratory caennais (Representative security) appointed since 2008
- Member of council of the UMR BOREA (Representative of the staff) elected for period 2014-2018
Schwartz, Julie , Emilie Réalis-Doyelle, Marie-Pierre Dubos, Benjamin Lefranc, Jérôme Leprince, and Pascal Favrel. 2019. “Characterization Of An Evolutionarily Conserved Calcitonin Signalling System In A Lophotrochozoan, The Pacific Oyster ().”. J Exp Biol 222 (Pt 13). doi:10.1242/jeb.201319.
Dubos, Marie-Pierre , Benoît Bernay, and Pascal Favrel. 2017. “Molecular Characterization Of An Adipokinetic Hormone-Related Neuropeptide (Akh) From A Mollusk”. General And Comparative Endocrinology 243: 15-21.